Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Why i am not rich"

I was going through one of my earlier write-ups  titled “why you are not rich”(please do read it to have a better understanding of this post) and realized I am guilty of some,, while some I have actually been practicing.

I care what my car looks like;;;; definitely{though all I am in for is a comfortable functional car}

I feel entitlement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{after working for some years, yes I do feel I should have some basic things including some luxury once in a while}

I lack diversification,,,,,,,,,,,,{no I don't,,,naturally I get bored with things easily so no way I don’t lack diversification,, I am into so many things }

but am I really doing the things I should do :{no  I am not ,,,I am not saving, I am not investing,,,i don’t have an insurance package....and so o o o o n n n n

I started too late,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{yes I did,,,i am already in my late twenties and I have not made my 1st millions}

I don’t do what I enjoy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{ that has changed....)

I don’t like to learn {I love to learn ,,,,}

I buy things I don’t use [yes sometimes,, though most times I try not to fall into this habit}

I don’t understand value {I am not sure???}

My house is too big {I don’t even have a house?????}

I fail to take advantage of opportunities {yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, but that’s about to change}

Which habits do you have from the above that you think is hindering your journey of becoming rich?

Please do leave your comments and let me know.

Remember;

Stay inspired!

Be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh there are so many of them....top three....I am interested in way too many things at the same time, I have got no investments, no savings and lots of bills...and I started toooo late....yeah...that's it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. about starting too late, please please never think something's too late too late. so long as the sun shines, so long as you are breathing, it is never too late. let's stop dwelling on the past. there's still so much we can do. we just have to do it now. (that's for you and me and everybody else out there.lol)

    keep being inspired and inspiring others!:)

    ReplyDelete