Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a brand new year!!!

Happy new year to you all!

Thank you for being a part of my year in 2010.

I am excited about the possibilities and dimension my journey through life this year is opened to.

Towards the end of 210, I became quite restless and unfilled, I had lost hope for year 2011(which I had not even started) simply because being the kind of person I am (highly ambitious, never see impossibilities in anything) I had so many goals I had outlined for some years now and I am yet to achieve them, and I started wondering what my life would be now if I had not made certain decisions in the past.

What would I have achieved by now? What would I be known for now? Would I have achieved all I want in life?  I became so discouraged and had determined that for the year 2011 I was not going to write down my goals for the year (which I normally do).I would usually write down what I want to achieve, how I will go about achieving those goals and the date I should have achieved them.

2011 for me was to be a year with no well defined goals.

Then this saying I saw somewhere came back to me, “no one can go back and make a brand new start; anyone can start from now and make a brand new beginning”

This saying propelled me back on track and opened my eyes to the endless possibilities and opportunities available to me.

Are you feeling quite discouraged and does not even know where to start from?

Does everything around you look bleak?

Do you feel you have underachieved?

Do you feel like you failed in some areas and come short of your own expectations (and sometimes others expectations of us).

Remember this saying as we start off a new year;

“No one can go back and make a brand new start; anyone can start from now and make a brand new beginning”

Make wise and right decisions now,

Wishing you all a full filling 2011.

Remember;

Stay inspired!

Be inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a great year ahead...and this post came at the right time...I was bit down in the dumps about a few things...Divine intervention, I'd say...thanks for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete